The abbey church of the Holy Trinity, built 11th to 15th century at Beaulieu-Les-Loches. It was the count of Anjou, Foulques III Nerra, who was also know as ‘The Black Falcon’ who decided to establish a Benedictine abey here around the year 1007. The building is constructed with stones from local quarries and over time turned into a salmon shade. The place was put on fire by the English in 1412 and was rebuult in gothic style
